The Board of Directors of the Trends Charitable Fund has outlined the process and approved a set of guidelines that we hope will help all Trendsetters better understand their role.
* Trends Charitable Fund president notifies each of the 10 newly chosen Trendsetters (formerly known as Fashionalities) and gets their commitment for availability for the year's fundraising events.
* Trendsetters are expected to support the Trends Charitable Fund (TCF) events by donating, attending or putting together a table.
* Trendsetters are expected to respond to board requests to serve on board committees or special events that benefit TCF charities.
* Trendsetters are encouraged to respond to sponsor a non-profit organization for the TCF grant process. Trendsetters are allowed to sponsor only one such non-profit per year.
* Trendsetters are welcome to apply for positions on the Board of Directors by February 1 of each year. New directors will then be elected at the Board’s annual meeting.
* Trendsetters are encouraged to support the next year’s Trendsetters by attending the welcoming and other celebrating events for the new Trendsetters.